The outdoor fixed style wooden dummy needs a permanent location inside or out. It is fixed directly to a concrete/wooden floor using anchor bolts supplied.
By simply withdrawing the height adjusting pin the dummy body, arms and leg can be moved to a covered location after training (takes 30 seconds) or used in conjunction with the freestanding base - It is therefore possible to use this dummy in the garden during the summer and transport the body and attachments to the house using the Free Standing base during the winter.
- Perfect for the hard and soft application of techniques
- Body, legs, arms and stainless steel metal attachment can be interchanged with the free standing dummy base
- Personalised sizes be made upon request
- Solid Wood body
- We can design dummies around your needs – send us a sketch or brief description and we will do the rest.
- Body size:
- 20.5cm Diameter
- 145cm tall
- Tip 3.5cm Diameter
- Base 6.5cm Diameter
- Length: 30.5cm Diameter
- The Distance between the two top arms: 23 cm when open, 20cm when closed
- Leg: Cross section of the leg is 7 cm by 7 cm (approx.), and slightly bigger at the knee
- This wooden dummy is adjustable so that people of different heights can practice.
- The height adjustment rises by 50mm increments.
- The top two arms are 1400mm from the floor at their lowest and 1550mm at their highest.
- All of the supplied metal is made of stainless steel, it will therefore weather all conditions.
We currently have a waiting list for all large items - if they are in stock they will be despatched immediately - we will email a delivery date once ordered - Please contact us before ordering for availability as some large items are made to order.
There will also be import duty to pay on receipt of the dummy, unless the item is already in stock. Please contact your local FEDEX to learn the exact amount and contact us to see if the dummy is in stock before ordering.